New Law College Lecture Series
To widen the horizons of our students, the college is closely associated with successful and renowned people from the business world to share their experiences with our students and prepare them for the realworld.
Scholar of the Year Award
New Law College confers “Scholar of the Year Award” and honors the academic achievements of brilliant minds. It also gives our faculty and students an opportunity to interact with eminent academicians.
National Seminar :
Objectives of the Seminar
The Sub-Themes for Research Papers
Call for Research Papers
Call for Research Papers
- Researchers are requested to ensure that their research papers are plagiarism free.
- Date of Submission of Abstract :
- Date of Notification by College :
- Date of Registration & Submission of Final Paper :
- Date of Communication of Acceptance :
The Principal, New Law College, Mumbai-1
Basic Submission Rules
- Original and unpublished papers related to the above-mentioned themes are invited from Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students.
- Abstract and full paper must mention, Author’s Full Name, Affiliations, and Title of the Research Paper, Contact Number and Email-ID.
- Font type: MS Word, 2010 using Times New Roman, Font Size: Heading-14; Text-12; Margins: 1.5” from Left, 1’ Top, Right and Bottom; Line Spacing: 1.5 on A4 Size Paper.
- Acceptance of paper will be communicated to authors’ by e-mail.
- Papers selected after Peer Review and Plagiarism Check will be published in the ISBN e-journal / On-line journal which will consider 8 points per paper in self appraisal score. The research papers which are selected and approved by peer reviewed committee will be published, on the payment of an additional amount of Rs. 500/- (+ GST) for publication.
- Soft Copy of the Abstract and Full Paper to be sent at this mail address. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25thJanuary, 2020.
- The plagiarism check for the papers will be done by Ness Wadia College.
Registration Fees to be paid in advance
|Sr. No.||Type of Researcher||Amount(Rs)
||Academicians / Main Author
RTGS / NEFT Details
||Principal, New Law College, Mumbai
||Bank of Maharashtra
||DG Ruprel Campus Branch
Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Principal, New Law College” payable at Mumbai. The registration fee includes Seminar Kit, Certificate, Tea-Breakfast and Lunch.
Venue Details :
- New Law College Seminar Hall, New Law College, Mahim, Mumbai- 400016
- conference coordinator.: Dr. Shivani Shelar (08850697142)